Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Donuts in the break room

Yes. The announcement was made at 8:30 am today. There are donuts in the break room. I normally do not particularly enjoy donuts. I really only like berry jelly filled powdery ones so I'm usually not tempted. I walked in to re-fill my water and saw a box full of berry jelly filled powdery donuts. With Monday's food hangover still fresh in my memory, I just sighed and decided to grab my snack. Here is my answer to you, Donuts in the break room!
A bucket full of strawberries shall do just fine. (It pays to be prepared!)

Also, a side note to my last post: That mayo recipe did NOT work. It was just milky oil, it never thickened. I'm not sure if that's due to not using a hand mixer throughout the process, or if it's due to using coconut milk as a substitute to their suggested Soy...maybe I will try again another day. I added it to the chicken "salad" anyways and added a little vinegar for flavor. It was ok, but nothing remarkable.

1 comment:

  1. Well done! :) You're getting the hang of this. You're probably almost to the point where the nawing, painful, dizzying hunger is preferable to the effects of "off limits" food. Though maybe not til baby is born...

    ReplyDelete